Hey Ashley! I saw this on Dawn's blog and had to check out what your family has been up to. You're kids are so grown up!!! I'll check back on you guys. Love to see what you're up to. My blog is mywildkingdom.blogspot.com
I am a mom of 4 very busy, fun, loving children that I am so proud of every day, I'm a Grandmother, (which is the BEST thing EVER) and I am the wife of a very handsome husband. We have a great life and a lot to be thankful for! Enjoy our BLOG!
"To you women of today, who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous education effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many--now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings." --President Gordon B. Hinckley
5 comments:
That's so awesome!! That would be so much fun. How'd she get into that??
Wow. that is so cool! I can't sing at ALL. I sound like a dying bird. Oh yeah, my blog is up now, i am officially committed: 4koneckis.blogspot.com
Yeah, You're updating!!!Not like I don't already know what's going on but it's still fun!
Hey Ashley! I saw this on Dawn's blog and had to check out what your family has been up to. You're kids are so grown up!!! I'll check back on you guys. Love to see what you're up to.
My blog is mywildkingdom.blogspot.com
Tanja
Since when? Cool! Blog some video of her performance! I want to hear!
Post a Comment