I can't believe how old your kids are getting! Courtney just blows me away. What a little lady! Your SD trip looks like it was a blast. And congratulate Josh on his Jr. Olympics accomplishment. Very impressive. Your family is too cute! Tell your other siblings to get blogs so we can all keep in touch!!
I am a mom of 4 very busy, fun, loving children that I am so proud of every day, I'm a Grandmother, (which is the BEST thing EVER) and I am the wife of a very handsome husband. We have a great life and a lot to be thankful for! Enjoy our BLOG!
"To you women of today, who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous education effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many--now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings." --President Gordon B. Hinckley
5 comments:
What a great looking family! Miss you guys!
I can't believe how old your kids are getting! Courtney just blows me away. What a little lady! Your SD trip looks like it was a blast. And congratulate Josh on his Jr. Olympics accomplishment. Very impressive. Your family is too cute! Tell your other siblings to get blogs so we can all keep in touch!!
Great pics! And Ashlee, Hot Legs!!
Miss you and I keep meaning to call you! I will do that soon I promise!!!!
Very cute family picture!
Post a Comment