It's a Crazy Life but it's OURS!!

Monday, October 13, 2008

Fashion Show



Courtney and some of her girlfriends got to be in a Beautifully Modest Fashion show in September. She had a lot of fun and it was great to see the options for beautiful, modest dresses.

4 comments:

Payslie said...

Cute blog! How are you doing? Your kids are so grown & your daughter looks just like you...darling! It's fun to see all your doings and catch up a little.
Payslie
www.jpjacksonfamily.blogspot.com

Dawn said...

How is your daughter with the whole modesty issue? She seems to be such a wonderful girl. I am having issues already with my 11 yr. old. Maybe you could give me some advice.

Payslie said...

Hey, I found you through Karen's blog...I hope you don't mind. It's a great way to stay connected!

The Original TomKat said...

Those dresses are so cute! That blue just make Courtney's eyes pop!