
This is our family at the Newbold Family Christmas party. We are so lucky to have our own Santa!! Troy's brother Chris is Santa every year.
We had a wonderful Christmas, we had so much fun together this break. We spent quality time together and really enjoyed each other's company.
The kids got to make Graham Cracker houses at Grandma's house on Christmas eve!
This one is Courtney's....
Apparently the kids were very happy Christmas morning. :) And as an extra treat we were able to have Troy's sister Nancy spend the night and share the morning with us!
A few day after Christmas we were able to go to Reno to visit with some friends that have moved to Montana. They were visiting family for the holidays in Nevada so we met them in Reno. We stayed at a hotel with conjoining rooms and stayed up all night, literally, playing wii,

swimming in the heated indoor pool and visiting. The next day we had breakfast and then went to a HUGE store and rode a ferris wheel (that was inside the store) and then the kids drove Go-Karts....


It was a lot of fun being able to visit with our friends the Scharmanns. Even if we weren't able to go ice skating... :)






Although I don't know who had more fun, the kids or Troy and Steve.


3 comments:
We Had Fun! I am so happy we were able to spend this time together! It was short, but a blast to share this time with you guys! The Newbolds are the best! My kids loved it and I will never forget the great hugs from Zac! Thanks
It Looks like you guys had lots of fun. I just wanted to let you know that we set up a blog also http://heathcotedozen.blogspot.com/
Hope you visit it!
Love Lori
All I can say is, "Hand over the racing trophy Troy!"
Steve
Post a Comment