
It was so big and it kept puffing up his feathers and making a "pft" noise. I was scared. We tried to walk him off the property so the neighbors could take him home, but he wasn't going to leave. He ended up spending the night on top of my in-laws truck (there's poop to prove it!!) and all morning he's been gobbling up a storm, hanging out on my patio! He seems much calmer now and I think I'll take a walk to see if he'll follow me down the lane to go home.
Fun things always happen'n at our place!!


2 comments:
I guess that's what you get for living in the country! :) I had many animal encounters when I was a youngin' in Kentucky. I love the picture of your "friend".
Sounds like it's time to call your brother to bring his gun over for a New Years Turkey Dinner!
Funny!
Tommy's parents used to have a chicken coop with a bunch of chickens- the first time I ate dinner at their house when we were dating, someone had left the back door open and their French Bulldog chased one of the chickens in the living room! There were feathers everywhere! It was so funny!
It's a good thing Zach can ride fast because that thing sounds like it's mean!
Post a Comment