
Then we were off to Josh's meet. He did a really good job, there was A LOT of HARD competition there. He took 2nd place on the Pommel Horse and Floor and 4th place on the Parallel Bars. He took 6th on the Rings and 6th place all around. After the meet we left Vegas!! and drove to LA to surprise the kids with 2 days at Disneyland. They were so excited. We got to the hotel late that night and they had NO idea where we were, so when we got up that morning and got ready and started driving Tyler says to me, "Mom, I just saw a bus that said Disneyland on it." me, "You did?" then there were flags on the light poles, "mom, are we going to Disneyland, where are we?" me, "I don't know what do you think?" by then we were driving into the parking lot and they were so excited Zach says, "hand me that blanket, I need a moment alone" he covered himself, face and all with the blanket and started screaming. It was hilarious. I love moments like that. Needless to say the 2 days at Disneyland were priceless. The weather was 78-80 degrees. The crowds were minimal. It was wonderful!! 



We got to spend the day with our cousins from Utah! Olivia & Sophie.

This picture says it all... This is Josh's first time on California Scream'n
Don't let this picture fool you, he loved it, they went on it about 10 times.




We even had a visitor with us. Zachary got to travel with Flat Stanley. (This is actually a real quick drawing that I had to do, because I completely forgot the real one at home.) But here he is...



Flat Stanley even got to ride the Matterhorn!!


3 comments:
What a great trip - heaven and Sodom & Gummorah in one trip! I love surprises too! We are taking the family to see Wicked in SF in April, but I couldn't surprise anyone because I had to confirm schedules. Maybe we will just have to do another surprise trip!
Disneyland, I'm jealous! :)
I wanted to go!
Shae did that flat stanley a couple of years ago! It was fun! Her flat stanley made it to Hawaii, across Canada & Michigan.
Post a Comment