MOM: Zach, it's going to be really hot today, you'd probably want to go change into shorts.
ZACH: Mom, I don't think that anyone has ever died from being too hot!
MOM: Actually Zach, people have died from being too hot.
MOM: Actually Zach, people have died from being too hot.
ZACH: Mom, today is NOT my day to die, I'll be fine.
MOM: Well, I'm so glad that you informed me of that, I guess I don't need to worry about you today. :)
He comes up with stuff like this all the time. He's a funny kid!


3 comments:
LOL. That is actually pretty funny. Well, i guess that he knows himself better than anyone.
Wouldn't our days be so boring if they didn't come up with silly things to say. And oh the things they say to make you think!
Would you update your blog already!!!!
Post a Comment