It's a Crazy Life but it's OURS!!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Troy turned 40!!!


I was FINALLY able to surprise my husband for, I think, the first time EVER in the 18 years we have been married!  I threw him a Surprise party and he had NO idea!! (At least that's what he tells me so I am going to believe him!!) We had a mexican nacho, taco, burrito bar, it was so yummy!  Troy's sister Nancy made the cake!



















That is the BIGGEST bowl of olives I've ever seen!


Andrea, Rachel and Michele

















Mike and Lisa Nelson


Milena and Hugo and Frankie and Fran

















Kelly, Windy, Barb and Ed and Aimee and Glenn


Heidi and Aaron and Joyce Telford

















Dawn and Charlie Harris, Brooke and Adam and Brent Carter




Jen and Bryan Grannes, and Matt and Robin chatting with Troy!!

















The Birthday boy with his parents!!



Getting ready to blow out the candles....
and he DID it all in ONE breath!! 

Happy Birthday Troy! I'm glad you were surprised and were able to spend the evening with great friends and food and fun!!  

No comments: