We had a wonderful Thanksgiving, but of course I forgot to take pictures, even though I brought my camera! (This picture of Troy and I, I took that morning) We had a nice morning at home and then went to the Simas' and the boys played in the annual football game! They had a great time and I even had fun watching! :) The weather was beautiful too! Then we went to my parents for Thanksgiving dinner. My whole family was there and it was so nice to get together! The kids played outside most of the day, in the back yard, playing football at the park, roller blading, and raking leaves and jumping into them. Later in the evening we all played games together. It's so nice when we get together, I love that all the cousins get along so well and love each other so much! Courtney was missed this year. She got to go to Utah with her "sister" friend Amber and their family. She had a great time, she got to visit temple square and see the lights, and she got to do baptisms at the
Now, we are trying to get ready for the Christmas holidays. The boys pulled down all the boxes of Christmas and they are all out on the back patio waiting to be opened.
We didn't get our tree yet which is unusual for us, we usually get it the day after Thanksgiving but instead we went to the snow with friends. (snow post to come later) So, things this year are a little different, but it will get done. Courtney's BIG 16th birthday is this Friday too, so we have a lot to do this week! Off I go!




No comments:
Post a Comment