So, we celebrated our 19th wedding anniversary! First off we didn't make any plans because we were suppose to have 3 baseball games that day, but woke up to pouring rain (in June) so all the games were cancelled so we figured we'd hang out for the day. We got ready and drove into town but we were on a bit of a time restrain because we needed to pick up Josh from gym at noon and because I REALLY wanted a new purse from this little boutique in old Elk Grove we didn't have time to go anywhere nice for breakfast so we went to Burger King :) We decided that eating there would help us be able to afford to eat at Denny's for our 20th next year. Hee Hee
We then drove to the Boutique after a nice breakfast and we bought my purse. It's a Miche bag. LOVE it!! I comes with different skins. I picked this one and a beige and black one.
Then we picked up Josh and dropped him off and then we went and got massages. That was fabulous.
After that, we drove home and we all got ready to drive up the hill to be apart of my sister Jennifer and nephew Calder's baptism. That was such an amazing ordinance to be apart of. Such a great baptism and meeting. I'm so proud of my sister and all the great things she is accomplishing! She is an inspiration to me of endurance.
So after the baptism we of course were all starving and in a hurry to get back down the hill so we stopped at McDonald's for dinner, (personally I don't like McD's but the kids do so I sacrificed for time and for the kids sake my anniversary dinner)
LOL
On our way home after all the rain we saw a beautiful FULL rainbow. I felt it's significance and thought it was a great way to end our anniversary!
Happy anniversary and 19 years with you Troy, I can't wait see what the future holds for us. These past 19 years haven't been easy but they sure have been worth it. I love you more today than the first day I saw you and sat on your lap. You are an amazing father and husband and I appreciate all you do for us!




No comments:
Post a Comment