 |
| Tyler and Taylor walking into their dorm room |
 |
| Tyler during scripture time |
 |
| Some of the boys, including their leader, Spencer, dunked there heads into ice cold water and held it there for as long as they could. CRAZY boys! |
 |
| Tyler and his leader Spencer |
I remember when I told Tyler that I was signing him up for EFY, he complained that I shouldn't because he didn't want to go and we should just save our money. I tried to explain to him what an amazing experience it would be but WHATEVER.... he went and had THE BEST time of his life. He's hooked on EFY and wants to go every year no matter what it takes.
He's such a great kid and it was so fun to hear about all the things he did and learned and I love how he STILL loves to blast his EFY music and sing at the top of his lungs. I'm so glad that he has Taylor as his best friend to do these amazing things with. They are such great kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment