I love being able to go away to BYU ed week. I try to go every year but sometimes my schedule just doesn't allow it. (because it's always the same week as the first week of school.) This year I got to go and drove with Rachel to Utah. We had a great drive and such a great week. Alisa and Alison were there too we had so much fun visiting with them in the evenings.
Rachel and I and her sister Anica decided to climb the Y. It was my first time and it was hard but a lot of fun!
Rachel and Anica climbed to the very top of the Y. I stayed down at the bottom ;)
This tarantula was on the trail on our way back down
![]() |
| I got to visit with Karen because she came and went to classes with me for a couple of days. |
![]() |
| Wonder twins (matching CTR rings) |
![]() |
| We always have to eat yummy desserts while we are in Utah |














No comments:
Post a Comment