




I am so greatful to my Heavenly Father for intrusting to me such a wonderful family.
I look at my kids everyday and think how blessed I am to have been sent such special spirits to love and teach and learn from. Of course it helps that they are so cute! And they get that from their cute Dad!
We are busy getting ready for the holidays but are not forgetting the true meaning of Christmas. Remember Jesus is the reason for the season. Wise men still seek him. We hope that you all have a wonderful holiday season. We love you!



2 comments:
Ashlee,
Love the pictures. You have some pretty cute kids! We also have a blog if you would like to check it out. www.jensens101.blogspot.com
Those are some really nice pictures! Perfect for christmas cards! I'm starting up a blog for our family because of you guys! It isn't ready, but it should be within four or five days from when i post this:
www.4koneckisandsome.blogspot.com
Post a Comment