
The week before Christmas I was in a car accident. A big propane truck tried to turn in front of me and I swerved and went thru a fence and hit a light post. It was a scary accident but my sister Chelsea and I walked away with out a scratch. A little sore, but nothing else. I was grateful for that.
CHRISTMAS
Christmas came and went and as usual was over too quickly. We had a wonderful time spending it at home together as a family. We know that everyone was happy because we heard a couple of times, "This is the best Christmas ever!"
January 6, 2008
Just this last weekend I had the opportunity to witness the birth of my niece Felicity who came into the world peacefully sleeping. It is an experience I will cherish my whole life. We are blessed to have a perfect little angel in our family to watch over us. If you would like to read more about her special journey you can log on to www.caringbridge.org/visit/felicity
This will be a New Year that will come with challenges and trials that will give us all learning experiences. I hope that we can all remember that we are never given more than we can handle and try to remember how much the Lord loves each one of us.


5 comments:
Well your holiday season was definitely filled with trials! I'm glad to hear that no one was hurt in the car accident. Felicity's story was such a touching one, what a precious little child. I hope all is well with your family, keep the up the blog so we can stay posted.
And FYI we have got a moving date set for the second week of March, back to Folsom we go! Look forward to seeing you sometime after the move.
Love you,
Kacey
Cute photos of the kids - and you, of course! It was very touching to read about Felicity - I got very teary - hope her family is doing okay.
I am so sorry I have been such a flake with my blog! I can not believe that picture of your car accident, I am so glad to hear you were okay. WOW!
Ashlee..I don't think I will EVER be the same after visiting Felicity's website. I will never look at my children the same. Your sweet brother and sister in law..I will always remeber them in my prayers. Wow! I am truly touched..sobbing and touched!!!
I got a Wii for christmas. :D Great photos too! They are perfect christmas card material!
Post a Comment