It's a Crazy Life but it's OURS!!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Take Me Out to the Ballgame!

Baseball has begun... Tyler and Zach are playing baseball. Tyler is on the Minors Angels and Zach is on the Farm Red Sox team. Both are really enjoying playing and we love watching them.
Tyler sliding into home!! Tyler playing ball!

Tyler plays mostly at shortstop and 2nd base and also pitches!! He does a great job at each of the positions, but when the Coach puts him in to pitch I can hardly stay in my seat. He throws a lot of strikes and does great under the pressure. At Saturday's game he hit the ball the farthest for his baseball career. Needless to say, Troy and I were so excited we were out of our seats yelling for joy!! The other parents were cheering loudly also, becuase it was the best hit of the game.
Zach at Opening Day!! Zach playing ball!!

Zach plays all over the field, and makes a lot of great plays. At his first game he caught a fly ball and you should've seen the look on his face. He was so excited!! So were we!! He hits well and fields pretty well also. He loves to dance though when he's on the field in between pitches. We sometimes have to remind him to "get in ready position"...

LET'S PLAY BALL!!

1 comment:

Holwege Family said...

It sounds like so much fun! I can't wait until our boys are playing ball. I would rather watch baseball then do yard work on Saturdays.