

Last year Troy and some guys installed all of the pipes for sprinklers in the back. Well, Fall presented itself in the way of lots of rain and the job couldn't be finished. So this Spring we woke up to tons and tons of huge high weeds. At first it was nice to see the green, instead of brown but then we realized what a chore it would be to get rid of them all especially without ruining the pipes that were still sitting in open trenches.
Troy put on some "gear" and went to handle the task. This is how "City" folk do yard work in the Country!!
We quickly realized the time it would take and I being so patient.... (LOL) we both knew we didn't have the time or the resources. So, in order to have grass this summer we called in the professionals.
In 2 days, they had our yard looking like this. We have sprinklers now!!! I am so excited!! The grass should be rolled out on Monday. I'm getting grass for Mother's Day!! I can't wait to look out my kitchen window and see beautiful, green, grass. The kids can't wait to play on it. Even Tyler commented, "that's going to be a lot of grass!"
I'll post more pictures as things progress!


2 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! THAT IS HILARIOUS! Sorry, as for our house, we just take out the lawn mower and sneeze our brains out to chop that stuff down! That is so funny. Look's like Troy is your new lawn doctor!
Nice job on the site. Troy...i am going to have to ask that you pay for the gown and mask samples used for lawn installation.
Good looking family. You should both be proud. Loved watching the gymnastics.
Mike Franks
Post a Comment