
Zach turns 7! I can't believe how fast time flies. Zach, I am so glad that you are in our family and that I have the privilege to raise you. You are an amazing boy. You are smart, and witty, and spunky and stubborn and very strong headed yet, so very loving and you give great hugs.
Zach had a great birthday he had his party on his actual B-day and invited all of his friends over to swim. His wonderful Aunt Brenda and his sister Courtney made him this AWESOME cake!! He was so lucky!! It looked so real, that I didn't want to cut into it, but we did and it tasted as great as it looked!! (All the tomatoes, lettuce, cheese and onions, were made from airheads, the bun was a yellow cake mix and the patty was a brown cake mix, the mustard and ketchup were colored frosting.) The boys loved it!!

Happy Birthday Zach!! We love you!!


3 comments:
WOW. That is an awesome cake. Sorry that babies have to grow up, I wish mine were still babies! Happy Birthday Zach!
You finally updated your blog. Must be pretty busy around there. Nice Cake...I love it! Happy Birthday Zach!
Hey Ashlee- I check out your blog occasionally from Kamies blog. I cant believe your youngest is 7!! You family is darling! Tell Jared hello from me- TINA
Post a Comment