It's a Crazy Life but it's OURS!!

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Tyler turns 11!!!

I can't believe that it has been eleven years since I held this child in my arms the day he was born. I knew from the beginning that he was bringing a special spirit into our home. Tyler is so selfless, sweet and caring. Always so concerned about everyone else before himself. He is a peacemaker and so sensitive to the spirit. Tyler I am grateful for the example you set for me on a daily basis. You are a special child and I am so honored to be your mother.
Tyler had a fun birthday here at our house with all of his friends, swimming and playing rock band, jumping on the trampoline, etc... he is lucky to have so many great friends and most of them he has been friends with since we moved here 7 years ago.


No comments: