

Courtney is in 8th grade. Tyler is in 6th grade.


Josh is in 4th grade. Zach is in 2nd grade.
School started today! The kids were anxious and also excited! I can't believe that summer is already over. What will I do all day with them gone? :)...
Although I did come home after dropping the kids off, to a beautiful, candle-light breakfast that Troy had made for us to celebrate with!! It was so yummy and so sweet! He is such a great husband!


3 comments:
Ashlee,
I just have to tell you how awesome your blogspot is! I just stumbled on it and was amazed! I started my spot last October and forgot about it over the holidays and i recently caught the blog bug due to many reconnections with old friends because of my upcoming 20year high school reunion. It has been so fun catching up with people that I would love to have them see my site looking as great as yours! Thanks for your inspiration!
I have to be upfront with you. I knew your husband pretty well in high school. He's a Great Guy. I'm so glad he found an awesome wife and such adorable kids! If you or Troy have seen Kevin Slagle lately I would like to know if he is still active in the church. I worked hard at BYU to help with his conversion and knew his wife Janae. You can visit my blog in it's infancy at fabulousfamilyspencer.blogspot.com
I hope to bring my family to Santa Cruz over Memorial weekend too. I have so many fun memories from visits there growing up.
Thanks for sharing your beautiful page!
Sincerely, Genia Spencer
Our kids are growing up way too fast!! What a good mom you are, you actually took pictures of your kids on the first day of school. Shame on me not for not even thinking of it!
Courtney in 8th grade?! When did that happen? You can see the excitement all over her face!- look at that beautiful girl and those sharp lookn' boys! It's fun to visit your blog!
Post a Comment