Living out in the country has awesome advantages, but it also has things I HATE!!
Last night when I went to turn off the porch light I saw yet another snake, a small one but nevertheless it was a snake. The kids of course get all excited but we've had a baby rattler before and they are scary, especially because they are more venomous and young so I've taught them to stay away from all the snakes until we figure out what kind it is. The kids kept their distance and it was late so we didn't do anything about it. (Also, at this point I couldn't tell what kind of a snake it was) This morning Troy went out to the garage and there was the snake, (I'm 99% sure it was the same one) it had made it's way all the way around the house and into the garage. When Troy started poking at it it started striking. We got a licorice tub and put it on top of it and then we saw it shaking it's tail, that's when we also heard it, it was too small to see, but we both heard it. A baby rattler.....


2 comments:
YIKES! I would be freaking out! Glad you didn't go near it last night.
We need to do a swim date soon.
My boys are so fearless they would have run over and just grabbed it-so scary! Glad it didn't get you
Post a Comment