Those of you who know me well enough know that I love BIRTHDAYS!! Not just mine, any ones, I love making them feel special on THEIR day! So, a few of my friends took me to dinner and my friend Rachel made me this cute crown because I am the Birthday queen! We had a really nice relaxing evening. I'm really lucky to be surrounded by great friends.
When I got home, it was just me and Courtney, the boys and Troy were at a Gymnastics sleepover at the gym. So, Courtney and I stayed up late watching a movie and spending time together! Since the boys were gone I got to sleep in and then we all met at Zach's Soccer game! After the game my mom took me shopping. That was super fun! Troy and I had bought a comforter set for our bed so my mom took me to by accessories, etc.... That evening Troy and the kids made me brownies and we had a nice relaxing time at home! Thanks to all for such a great Birthday!!



3 comments:
Happy Birthday Ashlee! Sounds like you had a great time!
Happy Birthday Ashlee!! 36 young, eh? Looks like you were well taken care of! It's fun to be a queen for a day (or even 2 days) no matter how old ya get! Big hugs and kisses from the Scharmanns!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEE!
Post a Comment