
Tyler and I got the opportunity to go on his week long 6th grade field trip. It was so fun! He got to do a lot of great things. We went on hikes, he did scary things to face his fears, but he wasn't even scared to begin with. We also got to go on a night hike with out flashlights, that was amazing. Here are some pictures of his experiences.

Here is he getting ready to climb the ladder to do the Rope Rocket, where he climbs 50ft. up a tree and sits on a platform and then pushes himself off and swings back and forth in the tree tops. I did this and it was amazing. The scariest part was pushing your self off the platform..


Rock Climbing!!
Here are some videos of Tyler being so brave... (it wasn't a problem at all for him!) I was so proud of him.
In this next video he climbed up a 75ft. tree and stood on a tiny platform then jumped out to a swinging trapeze....


3 comments:
Hi Ashlee! It's good to see what the family has been up to lately. Great Family pictures! I don't know if you noticed, but we have the same background. How funny!
Me and max went to the Alliance Redwoods when I was 13. It was sooo awesome. I loved the zipline. I went twice. Did he do the Human Pendulum? I went all the way to the top, and then after they made me swing i thought I was going to throw up. G FORCES!!!! We learned a lot about nature and it was cool how they even incorporated religion into all of that. I really want to go back!
(I deleted the last post because i worded something wrong.)
Post a Comment