We went to Apple Hill on Veteran's Day. The kids were out of school. The weather was great and we had a lot of fun! The kids played in a hay maze and ran up and down hills, and watched people fish! It was a great day!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I had some apple hill apple juice. I got it at safeway. It was so good, that i didn't want to drink it. I was amazed at how rich and sweet it was.
I am a mom of 4 very busy, fun, loving children that I am so proud of every day, I'm a Grandmother, (which is the BEST thing EVER) and I am the wife of a very handsome husband. We have a great life and a lot to be thankful for! Enjoy our BLOG!
"To you women of today, who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous education effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many--now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings." --President Gordon B. Hinckley
1 comment:
I had some apple hill apple juice. I got it at safeway. It was so good, that i didn't want to drink it. I was amazed at how rich and sweet it was.
Post a Comment