It's a Crazy Life but it's OURS!!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Courtney is 14


Wow, I can NOT believe that my daughter is 14. I honestly do NOT feel old enough to have a daughter that old. We are really blessed though to have one like her. She is everything and more that we could've asked for in a daughter. She is smart, responsible, respectful, loving, kind, talented, I could go on and on. I really enjoy her friendship and she is so much fun to have around.

For her b-day Troy surprised her with tickets to the Jingle Ball, where her and I got to go and see David Archuletta, Katie Perry, Jessie McCartney and a couple of others, that I didn't care for all that much... :) We had a great evening. We went to Mikuni's for dinner, I'm so glad that she takes after me in the department of GOOD FOOD. We love Sushi!! Then we went off to the concert.
She was able to have a couple of her friends over to play Rock Band and American Idol. It was so fun to see these teenagers having a great time together, she has really good friends.
Cole and Grant playing American Idol!!
Hear Grant and Cole singing YMCA!!
The girls playing American Idol! (Zach too!)
Everyone singing Happy Birthday!
We love you Courtney and we are so proud of you.

6 comments:

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

That was terrible! It's good to know he's not a fuddy duddy at parties.

The Original TomKat said...

Happy birthday Courtney! Sounds like it was a blast!

Payslie said...

Ok, so I'm not old enough to have friends that have daughters that are 14! That's so crazy...I remember when we went out to lunch in Roseville and you picked me up in your minivan with your cute little baby Courtney...time sure does fly! She certainly is a beautiful young lady :)My email is still www.paysliejackson@yahoo.com.

Tanja said...

Oooh, so much fun! It does seem crazy that Courtney is getting so old. Hey, can I get you to email me addresses for you and your family?
tanjaba@surewest.net
Thanks.

Dawn said...

Wow! I can't believe she's 14 either. That means mines not far behind. I love that you and Courtney went out together for her birthday.