Merry Christmas! I am so glad that school is finally out! I feel like we've been going a million miles a minute. We can now sit back, relax and enjoy time together as a family, with out bedtimes, early mornings, homework, etc.. We plan to make Christmas cookies and candy and spend time with family and friends. I just finally sent out our Christmas cards, which I can finally check off on my To Do list. It's been freezing here, literally, so it feels like Christmas in California, it's neat to wake up and see all the frost all over the property. But I love having the fire going and being in warm snugly clothes and hanging out. I hope that you will all be able to enjoy this time of year, and be able to reflect on the reason for the season. As I reflect over our last year I have to say that I am so grateful for the knowledge that I have of the gospel of Jesus Christ and the plan of salvation. After losing my niece in January I have a much stronger testimony of the importance of Eternal Families. Also, I'm trying to be more sympathetic to other's situations and not be judgemental. I am so grateful for my family, I have a family with such rich convictions and I am so grateful for their examples to me. I am also so lucky to be blessed with good friends, friends that I know would do anything for me and my family. You know who you are and I love you! Enjoy this Christmas holiday and count your blessings, especially in these difficult times when things are tight and sometimes scary we need to remember to look at what we do have and be grateful, and more importantly give thanks to our Heavenly Father for those blessings.
Merry Christmas from our family to yours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hi Ashlee, I love your Christmas post! About the Gingerbread men, I just cut a pattern out of parchment paper and then lay it out on the rolled out gingerbread and cut with a knife. Pretty simple just make sure it fits your cookie sheet :) Have a wonderful Christmas and say hello to your family for me.
Merry Christmas! I sure miss our Christmas Eve parties in Chico when we were kids. Every year I reminisce about them. Say hi to your family for me!
Post a Comment