Troy had to go to Hawaii for work so I got to tag along for a vacation. Can I just say.... HEAVEN!!! We went together about 6 years ago for our 10 year anniversary and it was great we did all the tourist stuff then. This time it was just me and the beach and my book all day for 5 days. I didn't do anything but relax. Poor Troy had to get up before the sun was even up to be at the hospital to work and then he'd be off to play at about 4pm. There were 2 days that he was able to get off a little early at 2pm and we went para sailing one day and then just relaxed by the pool one day. It was nice that we were able to enjoy the evenings together, having dinner and walking around. We even got massages one night!! We couldn't have asked for better weather, and it was a perfect time in my busy life to get away and relax!!! Thanks Honey for taking me!!
Here are a few pictures....

Here we are in the lobby of the Hotel. I am NOT pregnant, the wind is blowing my shirt... :)
Troy's nephew Kendal and his family are stationed in Hawaii he goes out to sea on the USS Los Angeles. We were able to have dinner with them one night and we got a personal tour of his Submarine. Here we are at the mall.

Here are a couple of shots when we were para sailing!! That was amazing, so peaceful and smooth floating up in the air 750ft above the water!!





4 comments:
That's cool you got to go and relax a bit! Good for you! How did you know I was wondering if you were prego?! That's funny, I'm glad you said something.:)
Looks like you had a fantastic time. When is Hawaii not fantastic though? Makes me want to go. Glad you had fun.
How fun! That's what Hawaii should be....relaxing! Although We were glad to have our family with us this last time, I did very little relaxing! Happy Holidays! By the way..I need your new address.
Wow, a great time to decompress! All moms need a little bit of that now and again don't we... Keep in touch
rzt73@yahoo.com
Post a Comment