It's a Crazy Life but it's OURS!!

Monday, August 24, 2009

Courtney is starring as ANNIE!!!

Courtney was cast as ANNIE!! We are so excited about it!! We just started rehearsals and she is loving it.  We listen to the CD in the car all the time.  We are constantly singing the songs!! I will be the Musical Director, which I am really looking forward to.  This play is a favorite of mine.  I was in Annie when I was about 10, so I am so excited for Courtney!

For those of you that are interested in seeing the play it will run Thursday November 12, Friday November 13, and 2 shows on Saturday November 14.  

Tickets don't usually go on sale until the end of October, but if you are interested in seeing the play just let me know and I'll give you the information for tickets.    Thanks so much!

6 comments:

Tanja said...

I want tickets!!! Please let me know.

Alisa Pierce said...

Yeah for Courtney! We will come and see it! I miss your beautiful face!

Lauren said...

Definitley let us Know...Love that Play...and Lexi is learning Tommorow...what age do they start doing plays?

Carrilyne said...

That is so exciting!! I want to come! You will have to post a video!

Unknown said...

I am so excited for Courtney! How fun! I have the greatest memories of all the productions I was involved in as a kid. I would LOVE to come and watch - but I may be a little tied up at that time. This little girl may make her own debut then. I will be delivering at the new Women and Children's Center at Kaiser Roseville. Jared and I always love to have you in there helping, but you may be a LITTLE TOO busy at that time! Love you all - GOOOOO Courtney!

EvansFamily said...

We want to come! How fun!!
Got your blogg off Shirae's. Hope you don't mind!!