Tyler started his first day at Albiani Middle school. He was a little nervous that he would get lost but his excitement out weighed the nerves.
Joshua started 5th grade at Dillard with Mrs. Shea. Tyler has her in 5th grade and we are really excited to have her again!
and Zachary started 3rd grade at Dillard with Mrs. Miller she's a new teacher to our family, but we have heard lots of great things about her so we are looking forward to her class this year.
Time flies so fast that I often wish I could just stop time for a moment and relish in it with my kids at all of their different stages. Just when I'm getting used to them they grow again. :( I know it's the plan but it makes me sad to see them grow SO FAST, I don't mind them growing and starting new things, in fact I really enjoy sharing it all with them, but why does it have to go so quickly??? Here's to a new school year....


2 comments:
Cute kids -- so jealous they started school already! We have another 10 days left....
I'm right there with you. I remember when you started high school and seminary. Wasn't it last year? Yes, it is the plan and then come the grandkids. It is sooooo worth it. Luv honey!!!!
Post a Comment