Troy took Courtney back to EFY and he took all the boys with him. I got to stay home all by myself for a whole week. They did lots of fun things, they went hiking, quad riding, they stayed in a friends cabin, they toured caves, they went ice skating, bowling, they visited friends. They documented the whole trip on video and took very little pictures, here are some.
Monday, August 24, 2009
Trip to Utah
Troy took Courtney back to EFY and he took all the boys with him. I got to stay home all by myself for a whole week. They did lots of fun things, they went hiking, quad riding, they stayed in a friends cabin, they toured caves, they went ice skating, bowling, they visited friends. They documented the whole trip on video and took very little pictures, here are some.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I wish you would have come to Utah and played with me!!! I have to admit that the "staying home alone" does sound fabulous and too good to pass up!
Post a Comment