It's a Crazy Life but it's OURS!!

Monday, August 24, 2009

Courtney was in The Strauss Festival

Courtney was in the Strauss Festival this year. 

This is Courtney with her partner Ben Bryce.  This is before the performance, when they do their promenade thru the park.  

This is Courtney before getting into her costume.  Look at all that make up!! :)

Strauss was to awesome!!  I was so proud of her and her ability to dance.  She did such a great job.  It was so neat to be apart of such a great production.  In fact I had told her that I probably wouldn't go every night because it runs for 4 nights, but after the first show I couldn't stop going.  I'd lay out our blankets every morning at 10 am and every evening we'd have different people sit on our blankets with us under the stars in the park and watch the production on the Strauss Island.  It was so fun!! She can't wait until next year!! 
 
Here is Courtney with Kendal and Brittany!!   They came to see her one night!! YEA!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey! I was there that night. Love this 3some!

Lisa said...

Hey, I was there that night. Love this 3some!