Thursday, December 17, 2009
Snow in Wilton
So, we heard on the news that there was going to be SNOW in the valley! WOW! I haven't seen snow here since I was like 10. The boys were so excited that they wanted us to wake them up at 4am (which is when the weather guy said it would start) so, Troy set his alarm for 4am and we got up and sure enough it was SNOWING!! We all went out in our pajamas and watched the beautiful snow fall peacefully in the middle of the night. I wish I had a picture of that, but I can promise you that it will be forever etched in my memory! By the time I woke up it was everywhere. But by the time I got done with the carpools and home to take some pictures it was starting to melt. This was all I got.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment