This was the campsite before ALL the tents were set up. Those are just our tents.
There is our outdoor kitchen!
The weather was FABULOUS!! Here is Troy enjoying the sun!
Chad, Mindy and Ethan
Christian, Kendal, Courtney and Tyler, Megan is in the back
Jacob, Carsyn, Uncle Chad, and Chris
Mindy and Ethan
Courtney and Ethan
Troy and Tyler burying Zach
Josh celebrating his 11th birthday while camping!
At night the kids would get together and play games
This is my adorable nephew Joey with a caterpillar that the kids found and named Josh (the reason we got the caterpillar birthday cake!)
SMORES!!
While we were packing on our last day, I looked down and noticed that my wedding ring diamond was gone. Surprisingly I didn't freak out, but I knew there was NO way it was going to be found. Every one rallied together, Kelly check the tent and all the sleeping bags I had been rolling up, my brothers checked the camp spot grounds, Kendal and Courtney checked in some boxes I had been loading into the trailer, and AMAZINGLY Kendal found my diamond in the bottom of one of the boxes. As soon as she brought it to me, I cried!! I was so happy but shocked that it was found! Thank you KENDAL!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment