I love them so much! Aren't they just adorable!!
While we were there there was a hail storm which came thru quickly and blanketed the ground in white, 
After the storm, we went out and planted flowers in one of their raised flower beds. (Actually, I watched and took pictures while my Mom and Grandparents planted)
Notice my Grandpa's nice gardening clothes. He is always dressed nicely!
Here is Grandma inspecting to make sure it was done right!
Here is my Grandfather, my Mother and my Grandmother
Here is Grandma taking a break!
This is my cousin Zach and Johnny from the Wizzard of OZ
One morning my grandfather came and got me and my mom and sister to show us "what old people do for fun in the mornings"... he proceeded to walk us to their bedroom.... my mom and I were chuckling and looking at each other because we had NO IDEA what we were in store for.
Every morning, after their bed is made, and perfectly I might add, they take turns throwing the pillow to see who can get it in place perfectly and how many times it takes them. My grandpa even does a little dance in a circle with his fingers in the air when he does it right. (But unfortunately I didn't get that part on video).
Grandma spent time teaching my how to crochet so that's one of the things I have enjoyed doing this summer is crocheting wash rags. I'm not great at it and she makes it look so easy, but it is fun and makes me feel a bond with my grandma even though she is so far away.
It was hard to leave them and come home because I love them so much, but as we stepped on to the escalator at the airport coming home, my mom says to me, "Do you think anyone will be here to get us or will they just be at the curb?" and right as I said, "Oh I'm sure they will be at the curb" my family jumps out from behind a pillar and this is what I saw...
They are so sweet, and it actually made me tear up! They did miss me! and everyone around thought it was so sweet! So, I got in on a picture too!


No comments:
Post a Comment