It's a Crazy Life but it's OURS!!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Summer Fun!!!

I just figured I would do an all inclusive post of our last days of summer! One day the boys got out the play dough and did some pretty fun, creative things...We were able to go to Cal Expo in Sacramento and watch Josh be apart of a gymnastic exhibition for the Olympic Opening Ceremonies a couple of weeks ago. There was a face painting booth and Troy surprised me with this....
The kids got in on the action also...

Here are some cute pictures that I took of the boys around the pool (Courtney was in her room trying to finish up her BOOK!). Just try to ignore all the unfinished landscaping in the far off backgrounds... :)

We've had a great summer, it feels too short! But every good thing must come to an end, so we can look forward to something better...
I got a picture of Courtney, I borrowed her shirt for a night out with Troy... It's so fun that we can share tops!!






1 comment:

Tanja said...

You're family is so adorable. Keep posting...I love being able to see what your family is up to!