
The boys had a slumber party on the trampoline. Zach didn't make it all night, Tyler had to bring him in at about 4am not because he was scared but because he had a croupy cough. The other 2 boys stayed out all night, although they were up at the crack of dawn, because that sunshine is bright!!


5 comments:
I haven't done that in a while, but I have done that quite a bit. Sometimes it feels better than a bed. The best time to do it is during the fall when it isn't unbeareably cold, but at the same time there are not that many mosquitos and stuff. I don't know if you remember our blog link or not, so here it is. it's been a while since i've posted ;)
https://4koneckis.blogspot.com
I ALWAYS LOVED SLEEPING ON THE TRAMPOLINE! LOOKS LIKE IT WAS FUN! IT WAS GOOD TO SEE YOUR CUTE LITTLE FAMILY IN OREGON. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN!
-LEAH
We use to spend the night with Hannah and Leah on their trampoline. It was so much fun!
Looks like those wimpy CA boys were cold! What was it, 70 degrees or something. Geez, come sleep over in Montana and we'll show you cold!
Hey Ashley,
What fun. I always liked doing that. Check my blog out. I got tagged and am passing the fun onto you.
Post a Comment